Perform a pure tone audiometry test on your cell phone or tablet
Pure tone audiometry (PTA) is the key hearing test used to identify hearing threshold levels of an individual, enabling determination of the degree, type and configuration of a hearing loss.
Hearing test features:
Test can be performed on paediatric as well as geriatric population. The hearing thresholds of Children less than 5 years also can be determined.
• Screening of children from newborn to 5 years age group
• Self explanatory test results
• Test results can be saved and emailed
• Cause of hearing loss can be determined and the probable treatment reviewed
• Appointment with ENT Doctors in Government institutes